Sorry for all!!

I wish i had a power to go in past...
So i could
Go on that day
Open your chat
Edit or change some lines 
Not for you, but for your trust!
For our friendship
What i made complicated 
#sorry_for_All
I wish your faith would be like a rubber !!
Instead of paper
Ha ha! Not the eraser.
Wich get smaller and smaller after every error
But the rubber sheet襤
which always back to the original shape,
After the stretch-strain!
Yes, it has certain limit
Surely, i won't dare to cross the limit!
I never thought of losing you,nor your faith!
It seems : i did ...
But in reality i didn't,
Try to understand
Punish me but still stand, 
With me , with our friendship 
May it seems my words had different approach!
But still my heart is pure 
We seem so far apart now,
Which is something I don't want to happen.
Please,
Come back again with your older version!
New one hurts,kills 
I don't wanna live like this , it's becoming harder day by day
#Sorry for All !!

                              🔗: Facebookwww.facebook.com/sumankv38/
                               🔗: Instagram

Comments

Post a Comment